Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- We are looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
- The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, Facebook, Linkedin and all other social media platforms and display marketing engines. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
Special Requirements –
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links